Terms and Conditions
By visiting the DETOX and MORF Websites (www.projectdetox.co.uk, www.detoxbase.org and www.morf-db.org) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Your use of these Websites constitutes your full agreement to these terms.
- The information contained within the Websites is presented for general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of materials contained on the Websites. We disclaim, to the fullest extent of the law, any and all liability arising from reliance on any material contained on the Websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- All links contained within the Websites are provided for your information and convenience. We do not endorse any other website and we have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- The Websites contain material which is owned by or licenced to us and may not be reproduced without express permission of the copyright owners.
- Unauthorised use of any part of these Websites may result in legal action.
Accessing the Websites
- Access to the Websites is offered as a free service, and all access is permitted on a temporary basis only. We reserve the right to withdraw any part or all of this service without notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all of the Websites to limited groups of users, or specific individuals.
- You may be asked to provide user credentials to access restricted areas of the site. Any piece of information used by our security procedure must be treated as confidential.
- If you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your credentials to gain access to restricted areas of the Websites you must inform us promptly.
- We reserve the right to suspend or inactivate your access to restricted areas of the Websites for any reason and without notice.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice.